Hardware Supplier & Manufacturers | ISO Metric Hardware Engineering Data
Fastener and Screw / Bolt Design, Formula & Calculations
- The following are to links to engineering hardware design and reference data. Hardware design data may be given in inch or metric units.
- Should you find any errors omissions broken links, please let us know - Feedback
- Do you want to contribute to this section? See Premium Publisher Program
ANSI Hardware Documents List
- Illustrative Bolts & Screw Type Guide Illustrative guide with descriptions to screw and bolt types.
- Illustrative Nut Fastener Type Guide Illustrative guide to typical and special application fastener nuts used in machinery
- Illustrative Washer Type Guide Illustration guide to the application of washers for designers
- Illustrative Specialty Screw Type Guide Illustration guide to the application of screws.
- Illustrative Screw Type Guide Illustration guide to the application of screws
- ACME General Purpose Thread Stress & Shear Area Equation and Calculator Calculate the Shear and Stress Area of an ACME Thread
- ACME Stub Threads Chart ASME/ANSI B1.8 for the Stub Acme screw thread
- External ACME Thread General Purpose Size Table Chart Standard sizes for External ACME General Purpose Threads
- Internal ACME Thread General Purpose Size Chart Standard sizes for Internal ACME General Purpose Threads
- ACME General Purpose Thread Design Calculator ACME Thread General Purpose Design Calculator
- Set Screws Inch Size Table per. ANSI / ASME B18.3 with hexagon and spline socket drives.
- Acorn High Button Head Rivet ANSI/ASME Standard #ASME B18.1.1 Small Acorn Head Rivets
- Single-Riveted Lap-Joint Formulas for Stress and Strength Design Equations and Calculator
- Double-Riveted Lap-Joint Formulas and Calculator for Stress and Strength Design
- Single-Riveted Lap-Joint with Inside Cover Plate Formulas and Calculator for Stress and Strength Design
- Double-Riveted Lap-Joint with Inside Cover Plate Formulas and Calculator for Stress and Strength Design.
- ANSI External Screw Threads Size Chart Unified Screw Threads per. ANSI/ASME B1.1
- ANSI Internal Screw Threads Size Chart Unified Screw Threads per. ANSI/ASME B1.1
- ANSI B16.5 Flange Data 1/2 - 2 1/2" #1 ANSI B16.5 Flange Dimensional Data Size table
- ANSI B16.5 Flange Data 3 - 10" #2 NSI B16.5 Pipe Flange Dimensional Data
- Typical Torque for Hexagon Head Screws with UNF Threads Table Torque for steel shank screws with UNC/UNF threads and head
- Bolt / Stud Tensioners Bolt Tensioners are used to apply and maintain a desired tension on a fastener, stud,
- Button Head Solid Rivet ASME B18.1.1 Button Head Rivet
- Class 5 External Interference Fit Threads ANSI B1.12 Class 5 Interference-Fit Threads ANSI/ASME B1.12
- Internal Thread Dimensions for Class 5 Interference-Fit Threads Internal Thread Dimensions for Class 5 Interference-Fit Threads
- ISO Metric Wrench Size Table Chart Metric wrench size for Metric Hex Head Bolts.
- Clevis Pin Size Chart ANSI Clevis Pin Size Chart Table
- Cone Head Rivet Size Chart ASME B18.1.1 Cone Head Rivet
- Cotter Pin ANSI B18.8.1 Cotter Pins Size Chart per ANSI B18.8.1
- Dowel Pins, Machined Size Chart ANSI ASME Machine Dowel Pins Chart per. ANSI B18.8.2
- Fastener Thread Designations and Definitions Pitch, Minor, Major Diameters Screw Thread Designations Major Dia. Pitch Dia.
- Flat Countersunk Head Rivet Small Rivet Size Chart ASME B18.1.1
- Flat Head Screw ANSI Flat Head Screws
- Flat Plain Washers Type A American National Standard Type A Plain Washers - Preferred Sizes ANSI/ASME B18.22.1
- Flat Plain Washers Type B Type B Plain Flat Washers, ANSI/ASME B18.22.1
- Heavy Nut Heavy Hex Nut dimensions per ASME B18.2.2
- Heavy Slotted Nut Heavy Slotted Nut Size Data Chart Per. ASME 18.2.2
- Hex Bolt Identification Table Hex Bolt Identification, Markings and Strength Chart
- Hex Jam Nut ASME B18.2.2 Hex Nut and Jam Nut dimensions per ASME B18.2.2
- Hex Screw HEad Sizes Table Hex Screw Head Sizes for Height and Head Hex.
- Internal and External Thread Classes Three classes of external (1A, 2A, and 3A) and internal threads (1B, 2B, and 3B)
- Key and Spline Drive Bit Tool Size Table per. ASME B18.3
- Lag Screw Metric Size and Dimensions per. ANSI B18.104.22.168M
- Minimum Prevailing Torque Values for ANSI Inch Nuts Fine and Course threads.
- Oval Countersunk Head Rivet ASME B18.1.1 Oval Countersunk Head Rivet
- Pan Head Rivet ASME B18.1.1 American Small Rivet per. ANSI B18.1.1
- Phillips Flat Head ASME B 18.6.3 100 deg Flat Countersunk Head Screws Table per. ASME B 18.6.3
- Phillips Pan Head Phillips Cross Recessed Fillister Head Size Data Table ASME B 18.6.3
- Pilot Holes for American Wood Screws Pilot Holes Chart for standard American wood screws
- Plain Socket Head ANSI Socket Head Screw Engineering Dimensional Data
- Roll (Spring) Pin ANSI/ASME B18.8.2 spring roll per. pins ANSI/ASME B18.8.2
- Shoulder Screw Socket Head Socket Head Shoulder Screws size chart per. ASME B18.3
- Dimension and Tolerances Table for T-Slots, Bolts, and Nuts T-Slots, Bolts, and Nuts per. American National Standard T-Slots ANSI/ASME B5.1M
- Dimension and Tolerances for T-Bolts T-Bolts ANSI B5.1M-1985 Dimensions Table
- Split Lock Washer ASME B18.2.2 Helical Spring Lock Washers ANSI/ASME B18.21.1
- Slotted Hex Nut Slotted Hex Nut Size Dimensional Table ASME B18.2.2.
- Slotted Pan Head Pan Head Machine Screw ANSI B18.6.3
- Square Nut B18.2.2 Heavy Square Nuts ANSI/ASME B18.2.2
- Square and Hexagon Machine Screw Nuts Size Table ANSI B18.6.3
- Strength Specifications for Bolts ASTM A490 series bolts are equivalent to ASTM A325 bolts in application and geometry
- Tooth Washer Internal - External Size Data Star Washers NSI/ASME B18.21.1 Size Data
- U-Bolt Application and Design U-bolts are manufactured from wire and round stock by cold or hot forming methods.
- Wing Nut Type A Dimensional Data Wing Dimensional Data per. ANSI B18.17
- Wing Nut Type B Dimensional Data Wing Dimensional Data per. ANSI B18.17
- AGMA ASA Keyway and Bore Design Data ASA Keyway and Bores Design Data including dimension
- Woodruff Keys ANSI B17.2 Woodruff Key Size Table Chart ANSI B17.2
- ANSI Shaft and Hub Keyseat Dimensions for Woodruff Keys per. ANSI B17.2
Hardware Design Information Misc.
- ANSI Flat, Pan, and Oval Head Wood Screws per. ANSI B18.6.1 Size Table
- ANSI Flat, Pan, and Oval Head Wood Screws per. ANSI B18.6.1 Size Table #2
- Pilot Hole Drill Sizes for Wood Screws per. ANSI B18.6.1 Size Table
- Aircraft - Military Hardware Identification and Selection Guides Military MS and NAS Part Identification
- Aircraft - Mil Bolt Identification Guide Typical and common aircraft ( AN and NAS ) type bolts and their identifying markings.
- Allen Hexagon Tools Size Table, Hex Key, Hexagon Keys Inch Series Tools
- American Wood Screw Wood screws two inches or less in length,
- Bolt or Pin In Double Shear Equation and Calculator Double Shear Equation and Calculator
- Bolt or Pin In Single Shear Equation and Calculator Single Shear Equation and Calculator.
- Countersunk Screws Torque Table Metric, ISO Preloads and tightening torque for Metric ISO countersunk head steel screws
- Guide to Design Criteria for Bolted and Riveted Joints
- Standard Press Fit Wearing Bushings Type H per. ANSI B94.33
- Locking Mechanisms for Jig Bushings per ANSI B94.33
- Typical Torque for Hexagon Head Screws with UNC Threads Preloads and tightening torque for steel shank screws with UNC/UNF threads
- ISO Hardware Engineering Information Metric External (Fasteners) Thread Designations Sizes M1.6 - M18
Metric External (Fasteners) Thread and Fastener Sizes M20 - M55
- Lumber Structural Properties Structural Lumber Wood Engineering Properties. Modulus of Elasticity of Wood, Wood Engineering Design Data.
- Lumber Standard Sizes Commercial Lumber Sizes Chart Table
- Nail Size and Identification Chart Box nail size identification chart
- Taper Pipe Thread Data National Standard Taper Pipe Threads Size NPT Chart
- Pipe Threads - External External Pipe NPT Thread Dimensional Data Table
- Internal Dryseal Pipe Thread Tap Drill Sizes Recommendations Dryseal Pipe Threads
- Centrifugal Capacity Retaining Snap Rings Equations for Centrifugal Capacity Retaining Snap Rings
- Centrifugal Capacity Retaining Snap Rings Calculator Preloads and tightening torque for steel shank screws with UNC/UNF threads
- Retaining Snap Ring Review and Application Retaining Rings are used to act as a mechanical stop or limit movement
- Internal Retaining Snap Ring sizes and Bore Design Sizes .250 -1.500 Internal Retaining Snap Ring Sizes and Groove Design Chart
- Internal Retaining Snap Ring sizes and Bore Design Sizes 1.562 - 3.000 Internal Retaining Snap Ring Sizes and Groove Design Chart
- Internal Retaining Snap Ring sizes and Bore Design 3.062 - 5.000 Internal Retaining Snap Ring Sizes and Groove Design Chart
- Internal Retaining Snap Ring sizes and Bore Design 5.250 - 8.250 Internal Retaining Snap Ring Sizes and Groove Design Chart
- Metric Tapered Retaining Snap Rings Size Chart Metric size retaining snap rings per. ANSI B27.7 size chart.
- Retaining Snap Ring Stress and Failure Formulas and Calculator
- Retaining Snap Ring Groove Stress and Failure Formulas and Calculator
- Roller Chain Dimension Table Roller Chain Dimensions per. ASME/ANSI B29.1M
- Chain Attachments per. ANSI and ASME
- Chain Attachments per. ANSI and ASME
- ANSI Roller Chain Sprocket Diameters and Dimensions per. ANSI/ASME B29.1M
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For Standard Single-Strand Roller Chain for 1/4" Pitch Number 25
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For 3/8" Pitch Standard Single-Strand Roller Chain Number 35
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For 1/2" Standard Single-Strand Roller Chain Number 40
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For 1/2" Pitch Light Weight Machinery Roller Chain No. 41
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For 5/8" Pitch Standard Single Strand Roller Chain No. 50
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For 3/4" Pitch Standard Single Strand Roller Chain No. 60
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For 1 " Pitch Standard Single Strand Roller Chain No. 80
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For 1 - 1/4 " Pitch Standard Single Strand Roller Chain No. 100
- Horsepower Ratings for ANSI Roller Chains Table For 1-1/2 " Pitch Standard Single Strand Roller Chain No. 120
- Roller Chain Drive Service Factors Table
- Tolerances for Caliper Diameters of Precision Chain Sprockets ANSI/ASME B29.1M
- Self Tapping Screw Design Considerations When designing for self-tapping screws, a number of factors are important:
- Screw Thread Stress Area Table Critical bolt thread stress area chart is given below for sizes 0-60 UNF to 1 1/2 - UNF.
- Thread Designations and Symbols A-N Screw Thread Designations and Symbols
- Thread Designations and Symbols N-Z Screw Thread Designations and Symbols
- ANSI, ISO Thread Designations and References Screw Thread Designations and Symbols
- Torque Values Stainless Steel Bolt Table Chart Recommended Bolt Torque Values for Stainless Steel
- Forged Bolt Type Chain Shackles and Bolt Type Anchor Shackles Dimensions of Forged Bolt Type Chain Shackles and Bolt Type Anchor Shackles
- Strength Grade Designation System of Steel Bolts and Screws
Other Hardware Standards
© Copyright 2000 - 2020, by Engineers Edge, LLC www.engineersedge.com
All rights reserved
| Feedback | Advertising