Electrical and Electronics
- Schematic Symbols, Device Packages, Design and Testing Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook Free Membership Required
- Electronics Circuits Applications Manual
A Premium Engineers Edge Membership is required to view this Book
- Analog Circuit Design, Robust Design, Sigma Delta Converters, RFID - Premium Membership Required
- Audio Transformer Audio transformer used in low power applications where a variable voltage is required.
- Bandwidth Limiting Calculator Excel Spread Sheet Premium Membership Required
- Binary to Octal Conversion Calculator
- CMOS Schmidt Trigger Oscillator Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Decibel Tables Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Multiple Feedback Band Pass Filter Calculator Premium Membership Required
- Cable Management and Wire Organizer Systems Review Cable management systems available in various materials, sizes, colors, and NEMA or UL ratings
- Capacitance Discharge Calculator Equations and a calculator for determining capacitance discharge rate of a capacitor
- Circuit Breaker Overview Circuit breaker used break the circuit and stop the current flow when current exceeds a predetermined value
- Coaxial Cable, Connectors Assemblies Review Coaxial cable is used as a electrical transmission line for radio frequency signals.
- Complex Impedance - Current in AC Circuit Table gives Complex Impedance and Current in AC Circuit Equations
- AWG American Wire Gauge Copper Wire Size Chart AWG Copper Wire Table Size and Data Chart @ 100 Degrees F
- Current in AC Circuit Equations AC Circuit Equations for RMS Current.
- Communications Projects , Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook
- Distribution Transformers Used in electrical power distribution and transmission systems.
- Distribution Transformer Excel Calculator
- Design AC Generators and Synchronous Motors
- Electric Circuits Fundamentals Premium Membership Required
- Electric Motor Circuit Breaker Tool Calculator Spreadsheet:
Requires an active Premium Membership with Engineers Edge
- Electrical Design of Cathodic Protection Design of cathodic electrical systems
- Electrical Electronics Enclosure Classifications NEMA Standard UL Electrical Electronics Enclosure and Motors Classifications 50 & 508
- Electrical Electronics Enclosure Classifications UL Standard NEMA 250, “Enclosures for Electrical Equipment (1000 Volts Maximum)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering Design Handbook
The purpose of this handbook is to assemble information pertinent to the establishment of a condition of electromagnetic compatibility for any equipment or system, with itself, and with the environment in which it is to be placed when performing its designated function, and to define procedures to assure that an optimum design is obtained.
- Electrical Wire and Cable, Engineering Design Handbook
International Telephone and Telegraph Corporation Wire and Cable Division
- Fundamentals of The Theory of Electricity,
689 Pages Premium Membership Required
- Basic Electrical Engineering, SI Units,
B.L. Therraja, Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Electrical Equations ( Alternating Current ) AC Electrical circuits and alternating current AC equations and formulae.
- Electronic Sensors Overview Electronic sensor is a device designs to indicate or measure something Review the environment which it is operating.
- Electric Motor Repair and Use Handbook Premium Membership Required
- Electricity Consumption Usage Calculator Spreadsheet requires an active Premium Membership
- Emergency Electrical Power A reliable and adequate source of electric power is necessary for the operation of active industrial operations..
- Equally Tempered Scale Frequencies Musical Notes Table Calculator Excel Spreadsheet
- Ferromagnetic-Core Design and Applications Handbook Nearly all modern circuits contain magnetic-core
devices of one kind or another.
- Frequency Converter Application Review Convert alternating current (AC) of some frequency to alternating current of another frequency.
- Generator, Load and Capacity Calculator Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Hexadecimal to Octal Conversion Calculator
- Higher Electrical Engineering In electronics the shift of emphasis to semiconductor devices is
reflected in the omission of valve circuits from large sections of the
text, in favor of bipolar transistor circuits. The field-effect transistor
is dealt with in a later chapter.
- HRC Fuse Design & Manufacturing RC fuse link is a very common, simple and effective electrical protection device
- Heat Shrink Tubing Review Heat shrink tubing is a material that contracts or shrinks diametrically when a specified heat source is applied
- High - Voltage Circuit Breaker Used for service on circuits with voltage ratings higher than 600 volts.
- High Voltage Engineering Fundamentals Premium Membership Required
- Inductance of Coil Calculator Inductors, also know as choke, coil
- Industrial Electrical Insulation Testing Failure of an insulation system is the most common cause of problems in electrical equipment.
- Insulation Resistance Required for Electrical Equipment Calculator Spreadsheetrequires an active Premium Membership
- Instrument Current Transformer Instrument current transformer (CT) steps down the current of a circuit to a lower value
- Instrument Potential Transformer Instrument potential transformer (PT) steps down voltage of a circuit to a low value
- Isolation Transformer Low power transformers used to isolate noise from or to ground electronic circuits.
- Inverting Op-Amp Gain Table Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Linear Circuit Source Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Linear Applications Handbook,
Premium Membership Minimum Required
- Low - Voltage Circuit Breaker Low - voltage circuit breaker is one which is suited for circuits rated at 600 volts or lower
- Mechatronic Design, Devices, and Systems - Pages 486 ** Premium Membership Required **
- Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook Radio Shack
Formulas, Tables and Basic Circuits
- Mobile Electrification Systems Review Used to provide electrical power to moving machines and equipment.
- NE566 Function Generator Frequency Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- NE570 Expander Output Biasing Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- NE570 VCA Output Biasing Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Octal to Binary Conversion Calculator
- Octal to Decimal Conversion Calculator and Table
- Octal to Hexadecimal Conversion Calculator and Table
- Ohms Law Equations and Calculator Current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the potential difference across the two points.
- Potentiometer Equation and Calculator Potentiometer or a resistor a pot, is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding or rotating contact
- Power Transformer Power transformers are sometimes considered to be those with ratings of 300 volt-amperes and below.
- Practical Antenna Handbook Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Practical Electronics Design Handbook Premium resource membership required
- Rack Mount Enclosures, Advantages and Design Rack Mount Enclosures for electronics and electrical systems
- Radio Engineers Handbook - Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Residential Electrical Load and Requirements Calculations Spreadsheet Premium membership required
- Resistors in Parallel Equation and Calculator Two or more components are connected in parallel they have the same potential difference voltage across their ends
- RF Radio Frequency Filter Review RF (radio frequency) filter is a device that is utilized to allow or stop selected signals or frequencies
- RF Circuit Design
- Servomechanisms, Section 1, Theory
- Schmitt Trigger Equations and Calculator Equation and calculator gives values for Schmitt Trigger and an Inverting Schmitt Trigger
- Semiconductor Flip Chip Review Flip chip, also known as Controlled Collapse Chip Connection or its acronym, C4
- Semiconductor Basic Circuits Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook
- Series & Parallel LED Design Calculator Determine the unknown series resistor value in ohms for the LED circuit shown.
- Starting Motor Voltage Drop Calculator
- Switchgear Review Switchgear is a general term covering switching and interrupting devices that control, meter and protect the flow of electric power.
- Surge Protectors (Surge Suppressors) Review A surge protector, also called a surge suppressor
- Transfer Switch Transfer Switch Basics
- Voltage Drop Calculations Voltage drops across internal resistance's of the source, across conductors, across contacts, and across connectors are undesired; supplied energy is lost (dissipated).
- Wire Voltage Drop Calculator This voltage drop calculator is based on public domain formula
- Voltage to Frequency Converters Review Voltage to frequency converters also called wide-range voltage-controlled oscillator
- Wheatstone Bridge Analysis and Calculator Wheatstone Bridge Calculator
- Wind Power Generation and Wind Power Turbine Design Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Zener Diode and Resistor Voltage Regulator Design Calculator Zener Diodes can be used to produce a stabilized voltage output with low ripple under varying load current conditions.
Test and Instrumentation Equipment
Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS
EMI / RFI RFI Shielding
Electronic Switches and Connectors
Temperature Sensors & Detectors
Electrical Electronic Devices
- 555 IC Timer Monostable and Astable Design Calculator 555 timer IC integrated circuit is the first and still one of the most popular IC timer chips in use.
- LM 555 Timer Circuits Applications Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook
- Arc Flash Calculator per. NFPA 70E Calculator Excel Spreadsheet
- Available Fault Current Calculator Excel Spreadsheet
- NCP1611 Generator Frequency Calculator Excel Spreadsheet
- NCP108x, Flyback CCM, Design Calculator Excel Spreadsheet
- Capacitor Color Codes for Identification Capacitors may be marked with 4 or more colored bands or dots.
- Capacitance Equations - Formulae Electrical Capacitance equations for various configurations.
- Ceramic Capacitors Review Ceramic capacitors are part of the family of electrostatic capacitors.
- Design And Application Guide for High Speed MOSFET Gate Drive Circuits
- Dynamic Braking Resistor High power wattage resistor used by a electric motor to assist in the process known as dynamic braking.
- Dynamic Braking Resistor Calculations Equations that define dynamic braking systems performance.
- Edge Wound Resistors Review Edge wound Resistors constructed from a continuous ribbon of resistance alloy material
- Fire Alarm Notification Appliance Circuit Calculator Excel Spreadsheet - Premium Membership Required
- Fuel Cell Technology Handbook Fuel cells are one of the cleanest and most efficient technologies for generating electricity.
- Handbook of Instruments Automation and Sensors Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Magnets and Sensors Projects Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook
- MOSFET Spice Parameters Spreadsheet Calculator
- Motors and Generators Standards, Installation and Design Premium membership required
- Electrolytic Capacitor Review Type of capacitor that uses an electrolyte, an ionic conducting liquid, as one of its plates
- Selecting Main Branch Circuit Breaker Tool Calculator Spreadsheet per. NEC-210
- NCP1027 Design Tool Brownout Calculator Spreadsheet
- NCP1351 Inductor Calculator Spreadsheet
- NCP1562 Design Tool Calculator Spreadsheet
- NCP3063 Design Calculators NCP3063 BUCK Topology Calculator Spreadsheet , NCP3063 BOOST Topology Calculator Spreadsheet , NCP3063 VOLTAGE INVERTING Topology Calculator Spreadsheet
- NCP3163 Design Calculators BUCK Topology Calculator, BOOST Topology Calculator Spreadsheet , VOLTAGE INVERTING Topology
- NCP5252 Circuit Design Aid Calculator Excel Spreadsheet NCP5252 is a fast-transient-response and high-efficiency single-phase buck regulator with built-in MOSFETs.
- NCV8876 Boost Design Tool Calculator Excel Spreadsheet designing with the NCV8876 for continuous conduction mode boost applications
- NCP102 Design Spreadsheet Calculator Excel calculates both system and component data for use with the NCP102 in a voltage regulator configuration
- CP5222 Design Tool Calculator Spreadsheet a fast-transient-response and high-efficiency dual-channel / two-phase buck controller with built-in gate drivers, provides multifunctional power solutions for notebook power system.
- Neutral Grounding Resistors Incorporated into electrical circuits to protect the system and devices.
- NUD4001 LED Design Tool Current Source Spreadsheet
- Op-Amp Gain Design Equation and Calculator Determine the Gain and output voltage for both a Non-Inverting Op-Amp and an Inverting Op-Amp.
- Op Amp (Operational Amplifier) IC Circuits Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook
- Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook Optoelectronics Circuits
- Power Resistors - Review Power Resistors are resistors which are capable of handling a lot of power, as their name implies
- Resistors - Review Resistors are electrical or electronic components which resist the flow of current across the resistor device.
- Resistor Color Codes Resistors are normally identified with a code.
- Resistor Types Resistors are available in may different packages and made from different material
- AC Substation Grounding Requirements Calculator Spreadsheet Premium Membership required
- Solar Panel Design Requirements Calculator Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Solar Cell Projects Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook Free Membership required
- Solar Cell Radiation Handbook Premium Membership Required
- Tantalum Capacitors Review Tantalum capacitor is comprised of a permeable tantalum center section surrounded by tantalum pentoxide.
- Volts to dBm Equation, Calculator and Table
- Wire Wound Resistors Review Wire Wound Resistors consist of a cylindrical core which is wrapped or wound with wire.
- Voltage Summing of Three Resistors Equation and Calculator
- Voltage Divider for 5% Resistors Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership required
- XR-2206 Function Generator Frequency Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Zener Diode Conventional solid-state diode will not allow significant current if it is reverse-biased below its reverse breakdown voltage.
- Electronic Engineers Mini-Notebook Sensor Projects Premium Membership Required
Level Sensors & Detectors
- Mechanical Limit Switch Mechanical limit switch is a mechanical device which can be used to determine the physical position of equipment.
- Reed Limit Switch Reed switch is an electrical or mechanical switch that is actuated by an applied magnetic field.
- Position indicator Typical Circuits Position Sensor is any instrumentation or device that is utilized to detect position measurement or an objects location.
Variable Output Devices Used in Position Sensing
Sensors & Detectors General
Electrical Meters and Measuring Devices
Network Analysis Engineering Books
IEEE 1584-2018 Equations and Calculators