Engineers Edge Forums and Premium Membership
Engineer Edge has been in operation since early 2000 and serves over 1.6 million visitors monthly. Engineers Edge is absolutely the preferred online destination for designers, engineers and manufacturing professionals, where all can quickly find a variety of information to aid in the solution of typical and complex technical problems.
Engineers Edge Premium membership gains you access to all of the resources we have, which is over 100,000 webpages of design, engineering, manufacturing and related tools and references.
We have created membership access options to better fund the support and development of existing and new online resources. We are committed to bring you PRACTICAL online resources and tools to assist you in your technical needs!
Engineers Edge Premium Membership Highlights
- All engineering, manufacturing and design calculators (1000+),
- Engineering Books (200+),
- Excel Spreadsheet Solutions Calculators (300+),
- Beam structural deflection and stress calculators,
- Access downloads to ALL engineering, design and manufacturing excel spreadsheet applications (keep checking back as we are always adding new additions),
- Popular Online ebooks
- Geometric Boundaries II, The Interpretation and Application to ASME Y14.5-2009 GD&T (600 + pages)
- Engineering Design for Manufacturing and Assembly - (over 1000 pages of data).
- 100's of documents and white papers and presentations related to engineering, design and manufacturing process, operations, etc.
- Machine design reference books and documents
- Online Statics modeler and solver - model and solve engineering statics designs
- Limited advertising to optimize printing and web page load speeds.
- Much more!
Membership Subscription Types
- Engineering Forums and Newsletter Subscription - Free. This FREE membership gets you access to the engineering forums and you will get periodic updates on new resources and tools by email.
- Limited Advertising 1 Year. Advertising bars on left and right side and bottom of web page are removed for quicker web page loads times.
- Premium Membership Monthly. Access all web site engineering books, resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled.
- Premium Membership Annual (1 year). Access all web site engineering books, resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled.
- Student Premium Membership (1 year). Access all web site engineering books resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled. REQUIRES A VERIFIABLE SCHOOL EMAIL (University, College, High School Etc.). Signups without a school email can be processed with an copy/image of a school ID or equivalent emailed to webmasteratengineersedge.com. Unverified students are processed as monthly signups.. Substitute" at " with @ when emailing.
- Premium Membership - Limited Advertising (1 year). Access all web site engineering books resources, calculators and more (see above) and removes advertising from most web pages! Renews until cancelled.
- Small Group rates are available (less than twenty)! Contact us with our Feedback Form:
Noted Premium Membership Resources (Partial)
Premium Member Resources
Training Online Center - GD&T Training, DFM, DFMA, Engineering, Design
Engineering, Manufacturing Calculators and Equations - Most calculators are free, however advanced design calculators will require a Premium Membership to access.
Beam Deflection and Stress Design Equations Calculators - Advanced beam stress and deflection equations and calculators. Basic calculators are free.
Design for Manufacturability and Assembly DFM DFMA - DFM DFMA Resources
Geometric Boundaries II ASME Y 14.5-2009 - Interpretation and Application of ASME Y14.5-2009 GD&T
Geometric Boundaries Workbook Answers - Access to Geometric Boundaries Workbook Questions
Differences Between ASME Y14.5-2009 and ISO 1101 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing - Quick Guide to differences Between ASME Y14.5-2009 and ISO 1101 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
What's New in ASME Y14.5-2009 - Overview of changes to the ASME Y14.5-2009 Standard
Geometric Metrology per. ASME Y14.5-2009 - Dimensional Tolerances Inspection & Practices in Manufacturing Fundamentals
Limited Dimension Drawings LDD, Critical Feature Drawings - Presentation and research for Limited Dimension Drawings LDD, Critical Feature Drawings
Excel Applications Downloads for Engineers - Excel Applications Downloads for Engineers - 130+ excel Calculators!
Weld Design Calculators - Weld Throat Area, Stress and Moment Design Calculators
White Papers, Engineering Documents and Specifications - Resources that can not be characterized White Papers, Engineering Documents and Specifications
Handbook for Machine Design and Engineers - Practical Design Engineering book
Ingenious Mechanisms Volume I - Mechanisms 'and Mechanical Movements Selected from Automatic Machines and Various Other Forms of Mechanical Apparatus as Outstanding Examples of Ingenious Design Embodying Ideas or Principles Applicable in Designing Machines or Devices Requiring Automatic Features or Mechanical Control.
Ingenious Mechanisms Volume II - This additional volume of Ingenious Mechanisms for Designers and Inventors Volume has been published as a companion book to Volume I in order to present illustrated descriptions of a large variety of mechanisms and mechanical movements not at hand when Volume I was produced.
Ingenious Mechanisms Volume III - Large number of mechanisms and mechanical movements not previously described in Volumes I and II have been brought together for convenient study and reference.
Ingenious Mechanisms Volume IV - Ingenious Mechanisms for Designers and Inventors Volume IV. The mechanisms described in Volume IV have been developed for application in a wide variety of fields.
Five Hundred and Seven Mechanical Movements Book. - Published 1868 by Henry T. Brown.
Ultimate Fastener Design Manual - Comprehensive fastener design manual developed and publish by NASA.