Engineering Drawings and Drafting Guide Resources
This menu provides links to web documents about the basics of engineering and architectural drafting
- Should you find any errors omissions broken links, please let us know - Feedback
Do you want to contribute to this section? See Premium Publisher Program
- Engineering Drawing Communication and Design Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Drafting Fundamentals and Philosophy
- Drawing Formats Download
- ANSI Engineering Drawing Inch Format Sizes
- ANSI Engineering Drawing Metric Format Sizes
- Engineering Drawing Title Block
- Engineering Drawing Scale
- Engineering Drawing Standards Manual, NASA
- Drawing Grid System
- Revision Block
- Drawing Changes
- Machine Drawing and Drafting - A technical person can use the graphic language as powerful means of communication with others for conveying ideas on technical matters. However, for effective exchange of ideas with others, the engineer must have proficiency in (i) language, both written and oral, (ii) symbols associated with basic sciences and (iii) the graphic language. Engineering drawing is a suitable graphic language from which any trained person can visualise the required object. As an engineering drawing displays the exact picture of an object, it obviously conveys the same ideas to every trained eye.
- Engineering Drawing Notes and Legend
- Manual of Engineering Drafting and Drawings
- World Paper Sizes Tables and Charts
GD&T Training per ASME Y14.5-2018
Our trainer is certified per. ASME Y14.5 at the senior level GDTP and authored many GD&T reference books!
|DFM DFMA Training !
Design for Manufacturability and Assembly Custom Training Onsite and Webinar