Related Resources: Design Engineering
Bolt Group Shear and Torsion Excel Spreadsheet Calculator
NOTE: Refunds are not awarded after excel files have been downloaded - review your membership agreement for details.
Bolt Group Shear and Torsion in Fastened Members Excel Spreadsheet Calculator
Note: Accessing this resource requires an active Premium Membership with Engineers Edge
Note, fasteners can be either pins or bolts. Up to 8 fasteners can be used.
You must enter zero for coordinates not used!
Note: This value is found from table 14-11 for pins.
For bolts, Sys=0.577Sy. See tables 14-6 and 14-7 for Sy.
Note: This is in case of no axial force, just a moment
acting alone. Enter Zero for no applied moment.
- Bolt Pattern Group Pullout Excel Spreadsheet Calculator
- Fastener, Bolt and Screw Design Torque and Force Calculation
- Design Bolted and Riveted Joints
- Eccentric Loading On Bolt Group One Vertical Row Calculator
- Structural Eccentric Loading on Bolt Group For Two Vertical Rows Calculator
- Fastener Size Thread Table
- ANSI Engineering Design Hardware Data
- ISO Metric Hardware Design Data