Loss of Pressure Through Screw Pipe Fitting Chart
Loss of Pressure Through Screw Pipe Fittings Calculator
This chart defines the Loss of Pressure Through Screw Pipe Fitting. Each pipline fitting within the system (Gate Valve, Long Radius, pipe elbow, angle valve, close return bend, tee, globe vavle) should be accounted for separately in your system pressure loss calculations or model.
Given in equivalent lengths (feet) of straight pipe.
Click on image to enlarge
- Differential Pressure Type Level Detector Review
- Vacuum Pipe Pressure Loss Data
- Pressure Loss Across Louvers Equation and Calculator
- Pressure Loss Basket Tee Style Strainers Excel Spreadsheet Calculator
- Air Pressure Loss per Foot in Steel Pipe Table
- Pipe Friction Equations Within Pipe For Fluid Flow