Signup today! Register Account or Login
Engineer Edge has been in operation since early 2000 and serves over 1.6 million visitors monthly. Engineers Edge is absolutely the preferred online destination for designers, engineers and manufacturing
professionals, where all can quickly find a variety of information to aid in the solution of typical and complex
We have created membership access options to better fund the support and development of existing and new online resources. We are committed to bring you PRACTICAL online resources and tools to assist you in your technical needs!
Engineers Edge Premium Membership
- All engineering, manufacturing and design calculators.
- Access downloads to ALL excel spreadsheet applications (keep checking back as we are always adding new additions).
- Online ebooks
- Geometric Boundaries II, The Interpretation and Application to ASME Y14.5-2009 GD&T (600 + pages)
- Engineering Design for Manufacturing and Assembly - (over 1000 page of data).
- Numerous white papers and presentation related to engineering and manufacturing process, operations, etc.
- Limited advertising to optimize printing and web page load speeds.
- Much more!
Membership Subscription Types
- Engineering Forums and Newsletter Subscription - Free. This FREE membership gets you access to the engineering forums and you will get periodic updates on new resources and tools by email.
- Limited Advertising 1 Year. Advertising bars on left and right side and bottom of web page are removed for quicker web page loads times.
- Premium Membership Monthly. Access all web site engineering books, resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled.
- Premium Membership Annual (1 year). Access all web site engineering books, resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled.
- Student Premium Membership (1 year). Access all web site engineering books resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled. REQUIRES A VERIFIABLE SCHOOL EMAIL (University, College, High School Etc.). Signups without a school email can be processed with an copy/image of a school ID or equivalent emailed to webmasteratengineersedge.com. Unverified students are processed as monthly signups.. Substitute" at " with @ when emailing.
- Premium Membership - Limited Advertising (1 year). Access all web site engineering books resources, calculators and more (see above) and removes advertising from most web pages! Renews until cancelled.
- Small Group rates are available (less than twenty)! Contact us with our Feedback Form:
Signup today! Register Account or Login
Noted Premium Membership Resources (Partial)
Premium Member Resources
- Training Online Center - GD&T Training, DFM, DFMA, Engineering, Design
- Career Center - Engineering, Design and Manufacturing - Engineers Edge Career Center- Caeer Center for Job seekeres and Employers
- Engineering, Manufacturing Calculators and Equations - Most calculators are free, however advanced design calculators will require a Premium Membership to access.
- Beam Deflection and Stress Design Equations Calculators - Advanced beam stress and deflection equations and calculators. Basic calculators are free.
- Design for Manufacturability and Assembly DFM DFMA -
DFM DFMA Resources
- Geometric Boundaries II ASME Y 14.5-2009 -
Interpretation and Application of ASME Y14.5-2009 GD&T
- Geometric Boundaries Workbook Answers -
Access to Geometric Boundaries Workbook Questions
- Differences Between ASME Y14.5-2009 and ISO 1101 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing -
Quick Guide to differences Between ASME Y14.5-2009 and ISO 1101 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- What's New in ASME Y14.5-2009 -
Overview of changes to the ASME Y14.5-2009 Standard
- Geometric Metrology per. ASME Y14.5-2009 -
Dimensional Tolerances Inspection & Practices in Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Limited Dimension Drawings LDD, Critical Feature Drawings -
Presentation and research for Limited Dimension Drawings LDD, Critical Feature Drawings
- Excel Applications Downloads for Engineers -
Excel Applications Downloads for Engineers - 100+ excel Calculators!
- Weld Design Calculators -
Weld Throat Area, Stress and Moment Design Calculators
- White Papers, Engineering Documents and Specifications -
Resources that can not be characterized White Papers, Engineering Documents and Specifications
- Handbook for Machine Design and Engineers - Practical Design Engineering book
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume I - Mechanisms 'and Mechanical Movements Selected from Automatic Machines and Various Other Forms of Mechanical Apparatus as Outstanding Examples of Ingenious Design Embodying Ideas or Principles Applicable in Designing Machines or Devices Requiring Automatic Features or Mechanical Control.
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume II - This additional volume of Ingenious Mechanisms for Designers and Inventors Volume has been published as a companion book to Volume I in order to present illustrated descriptions of a large variety of mechanisms and mechanical movements not at hand when Volume I was produced.
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume III -
Large number of mechanisms and mechanical movements not previously described in Volumes I and II have been brought together for convenient study and reference.
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume IV -
Ingenious Mechanisms for Designers and Inventors Volume IV. The mechanisms described in Volume IV have been developed for application in a wide variety of fields.
- Five Hundred and Seven Mechanical Movements Book. - Published 1868 by Henry T. Brown.
- Ultimate Fastener Design Manual - Comprehensive fastener design manual developed and publish by NASA.
HVAC Air Handling Unit Design Excel Calculator
The Air Handling Unit Design Excel Calculator uses parameters such as sensible load, latent load, and total load to provide the remaining variables needed to select and specify air handling units.
HVAC Load Calculator Excel
This HVAC load Calculator can be used to determine residential and commercial space energy requirements and prices and costs. To use this calculator, enter information into the red-colored cells as necessary.
Shaft Couplings Design Equation and Calculator
Solid Rigid Shaft to Shaft Couplings Design Equations and Calculator. The a shaft to shaft solid coupling does not allow for misalignment, except axial, but enables the extension from one piece of equipment to another.
Power Screws Design Equation and Calculator
Under static equilibrium conditions, the screw rotates at a constant speed in response to the input torque T shown in the free-body diagram above. In addition, the load force F, normal force N, and sliding friction force Ff act on the power screw. tive motion.
Flywheel Mass Size Design Equation and Calculator
The large variation that is possible between different machine designs shows that dynamic measurement or kinematic analysis is necessary to determine the torque fluctuation. It is often necessary, however, to come up with a rough estimate for preliminary design purposes or for checking the reasonableness of calculated values.
Force Analysis Spur Gears Equation and Calculator
Machine Design and Application: Force Analysis for Spur Gears Equation and Calculator. Power and torque is transmitted when a tooth of an input gears exerts a force Fn along the pressure line on the tooth of output gear