Trigonometry Triangle Calculators - Engineers Edge
- The following are to links of Trigonometry Triangle Calculators engineering resources, tools, articles and other useful data.
- Should you find any errors omissions broken links, please let us know - Feedback
- Do you want to contribute to this section? See Premium Publisher Program
Trigonometry is most simply associated with planar right-angle triangles (each of which is a two-dimensional triangle with one angle equal to 90 degrees). The applicability to non-right-angle triangles exists, but, since any non-right-angle triangle (on a flat plane) can be bisected to create two right-angle triangles, most problems can be reduced to calculations on right-angle triangles. Thus the majority of applications relate to right-angle triangles. One exception to this is spherical trigonometry , the study of triangles on spheres , surfaces of constant positive curvature , in elliptic geometry (a fundamental part of astronomy and navigation ). Trigonometry on surfaces of negative curvature is part of hyperbolic geometry .
Trigonometry basics are often taught in schools, either as a separate course or as a part of a precalculus course.
- Trigonometry Triangle Calculators sides b and c Known
- Trigonometry Triangle Calculator sides a and b Known
- Trigonometry Triangle Calculator sides a and c Known
- Trigonometry Triangle Calculator side c and Angle A Known
- Trigonometry Triangle Calculator side b and Angle A Known
- Trigonometry Triangle Calculator side a and Angle B Known
- Trigonometry Triangle Calculator side a and Angle A Known
- Trigonometry Triangle Calculator side c and Angle B Known
- STrigonometry Triangle Calculator side b and Angle B Known