Engineering and Technology News
|New Release Supports Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 and CATIA V5 R14|
DENVER, Colorado, March 17, 2005 - TransMagic, Inc., makers of innovative and affordable 3D CAD
translation software, announced the addition of new products and major enhancements to the TransMagic 2005
product line with the new release of Service Pack 4. The release offers significant new functionality and support for Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 and CATIA V5 R14. The new products provide low-cost options for some of the most common 3D CAD file types.
"Our new plug-in architecture allows us to configure a custom suite of translators to solve specific customer problems," remarked Todd Reade, President of TransMagic, Inc.. "The new TransMagic product line makes high quality CAD translation affordable for everyone!"
New products and options including TransMagic I-STEP and TransMagic BASIC:
TransMagic I-STEP is a low-cost solution for data exchange issues involving IGES and STEP files
. TransMagic BASIC offers a suite of translators that support CAD data exchange between the industry
standard file formats IGES, STEP, Parasolid, ACIS, HSF and STL
- TransMagic CATIA V5, CATIA V4, Unigraphics and Pro/ENGINEER translators are available as plug-ins
- TransMagic BATCH, high-speed unattended file translation system, is now an option in all TransMagic
2005 SP4 translator productsNew products and options including TransMagic I-STEP and TransMagic BASIC:
- TransMagic I-STEP is a low-cost solution for data exchange issues involving IGES and STEP files
- TransMagic BASIC offers a suite of translators that support CAD data exchange between the industry
standard file formats IGES, STEP, Parasolid, ACIS, HSF and STL.
New features and enhancements in the new release include:
- Updated CAD version support for Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 and CATIA V5 R14.
- New "Mass Properties" tool offers part volume, center of mass, density and moments of inertia.
- New ability to "Show/Hide" parts or groups of parts
- Greatly expanded documentation and new "Advanced Geometry Repair" tutorial.
TransMagic provides CAD data exchange products that are compatible with every CAD software system to offer
the first complete and affordable multi-format application of its kind. TransMagic products support most major MCAD and neutral file formats including CATIA V5, CATIA V4, Unigraphics, Pro/ENGINEER, ACIS, Parasolid, STEP, StereoLithography, IGES and HSF. In addition to 3D CAD translation and geometry repair, TransMagic's products provide extensive file visualization and collaboration tools. TransMagic customers can collaborate and view 3D files over the Internet or email 3D models to co-workers and view them using any Internet browser.
12011 N. Tejon Street, Suite 600
Denver, CO 80234
Modified by Administrator at Sun, Sep 17, 2006, 08:25:12
|Email Friend | EMail Author||Current page|