GD&T Request Training Quote and Information
DFM Request Training Quote and Information
Expert Engineering Drawing & Design Checking Services
Mr. Kelly Bramble has more than 30
years direct experience in engineering and design (aerospace, spacecraft, energy production equipment and scientific instrumentation), and ten + years training and consulting
GD&T, ASME Y14.5-2009, ASME Y14.5M-1994, ISO 1101-2004 and Design for Manufacturability.
- Author of "Geometric Boundaries II" The Interpretation and Application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing - Imperial units ASME Y14.5-2009
- Author of "Geometric Boundaries Imperial" The Interpretation and Application of Geometric Dimensioning and
Tolerancing - Imperial units ASME Y14.5M-1994
- Author of "Geometric Boundaries SI" The Interpretation and Application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing - Metric Units ASME Y14.5M-1994
- Author of Geometrical Boundaries - ISO 1101:2004(E)
- Author or Geometric Metrology - Dimensional Tolerances & Inspection Practices in Manufacturing, 2010 - 2012
- Author or Engineering Design for Manufacturability , 2007-2012
- AAS, Aviation Maintenance
- ASME Certified Senior GDTP, Certified since 1997.
- ASME Licensed Professional Engineer
- Federal Aviation Administration, (FAA) Airframe and Power Plant Licenses
- Private Pilot (C150 & C152)
Currently, President Engineers Edge, Solutions by
Design Engineering, an Internet publishing and solutions organization serving and supporting activities for
over 1,800,000 engineering, design and manufacturing professionals every thirty days.
Active Consulting Services:
- Member of change review board as an dimensional engineering consultant with major aircraft company.
- Dimensional consultant automotive components manufacturing organization.
- Design reviews with space craft components engineering and manufacturing organization
- Engineering consultant medical equipment manufacturer.
- GD&T training and consulting USA and international customers
- DFM/DFMA Consultant and trainer
© Copyright, by Engineer's Edge, All rights reserved. Disclaimer