100 % interchangability and Six Sigma assembly and part tolerance analysis calculator.
Use this calculator to:
- Determine if the parts will assemble 100% of the time, or will assemble 99.73% (± 3 sigma) of the time statistically.
- Done to determine if the parts will function properly at worst condition.
- Determine if the drawing tolerance can be larger.
- Determine if statistical tolerancing will give a lower cost product.
- A fully documented tolerance analysis provides a record of the design dimensional requirements that can be reviewed at a later date in case of a product failure.
For more details and related resources see:
This Calculator requires a Premium Membership to access.
© Copyright 2000 - 2017, by Engineers Edge, LLC www.engineersedge.com
All rights reserved
| Feedback | Advertising